Sunday, February 7, 2010

ePing.py new version

I just uploaded a new version of ePing.py. Version is now at v0.06. You can find it of course at code.google.com/p/epingpy.

After passing several logfile excerpts from the ePing.py that
I installed at work, the application that runs our websites has been reworked
by the company who created that application. The websites run fine now most of
the time. So making this little program has already proved it's purpose, even if nobody else uses it... :)

However I do have lost a playground of extreme situations. Ah well, guess the
program should be tailored for normal situations anyway.

I do get some visitors to the Google Code website, and it also shows that at least some people download it. Up till now I have had no feedback form anyone. I kind of hoped putting it online would give me feedback about improvements in features, code-structure en maybe fix bugs.

No comments: